All in Sexuality + Relationships
We get into things like what kinds of people are polyamorous, how long polyamory has been around, and the ever-popular and misunderstood connection between polyamory and jealousy.
In today's episode, we discuss:
- Is monogamy encoded in our DNA?
- The concept of “I'm never gonna love again.”
- Why, when passion fades, do we think the relationship is over or doomed?
- Is despair a byproduct of monogamy?
- Getting older and thinking, “Shit, I don't wanna die alone.”
A lively discussion about:
- how sex culture is so vastly different between our two countries (United States vs United Kingdom)
- the stigma surrounding any sort of fetish
- the beauty of polyamory and releasing jealousy
Today we started a lively podcast conversation about fantasies, flirtations we've been having recently with others, the difference between how men and women fantasize, and what being in a polyamorous relationship adds to this dynamic.
In this podcast we explore the question I'm sure will resonate with every couple who's currently in or has been in a long term relationship: Why aren't we having sex anymore (or less frequently, or like we used to)?
- What is Polyamory?
- What are other forms on non-monogamy?
- Would polyamory work for me?
- What does a consensual polyamorous relationship look like?
- Common misconceptions about non-monogamous relationships