5 years ago I quit my high-paying, stressful job so I could explore my passions and figure out how to make money doing something I love.
What I do:
Blog about everything, write books, design websites, travel, and help people break out of the mainstream box that is our society. I believe that worrying about what other people think is the worst thing a person can do, and that if we all could just express what is truly in our hearts and minds then the world would be such a better place.
Born + Raised: Anchorage, AK
I Wear the Black Hat
Looking at cars I can't afford on Ebay.
Here are some things I am currently working on:
- Podcasts about sexuality, relationships, healthy lifestyle, and exploring the world on a budget
- Forming an 80s metal band (not the glam kind) and expressing myself through music
- Cooking my way through The Professional Chef textbook.
Here are three of the most terrifying and challenging things I have ever done:
- Spent a week alone in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, forced to be present with only my thoughts
- Walked 26 miles in one day
- Showed my penis to rooms full of strangers so that they could understand how foreskin restoration works
Maintaining freedom and mobility and creating space for the next big opportunity I encounter.
Once upon a time..... I was married, had a corporate job and lived a typical American life. Then bam! I had a powerful dream that prompted me to dive into the first of many entrepreneurial ventures and crumble all elements of my disconnected mainstream life.
In 2010, I got divorced, traveled Europe solo, and returned home to fall in love with my best friend (Kris!) of many years.
My first solo ventures were centered around women's health:
Not too long after....came The Real Food Club, a menu full of delicious, healthy treats.
Making lists. Drinking Earl Grey.
Olives. Cleaning behind the toilet.
Taking more baths. Reading Savage Love.
Favorite creative outlet....Web design. It took me many months to get my own website to the point where I felt like it was a true, clear expression of what I had to offer. Once I reached that point, I felt such a huge weight lifted that I wanted to help others get to the heart of their business and express their vision clearly with an original, unique website.