Ever wish you knew someone who could help you wrap your head around all the technology out there and use it to your advantage? Or maybe you're off to a decent start, but you still feel like you're missing something. This is where a technology coach comes in!
What is a "Technology Coach" and how is it different than just hiring an IT company or a web designer or a business coach?
A Technology Coach is much more well-rounded and has several overlapping skill-sets that encompass elements of all those professions. Think of them as an all-in-one coach! A one-stop-shop, if you will. In addition, the process of technology coaching involves a lot more teaching and instruction than if you just hired someone else to do it all for you. The idea is that you come out of this process more empowered and able to fly on your own. If you're one of those hard core DIY'ers, this is definitely the way to go.
What are some ways that a Technology Coach can help me?
Well, to start, technology is a very broad term. Technology coaches can help in more ways than I could even pretend to list here. But there are some common areas that the majority of people need help with, so I'll break it down into some categories to give you some ideas. Though please know that this is by no means an exhaustive list. If you need help with something that isn't shown below, don't hesitate to inquire with us anyway and we'll tell you if we can help.
- Assistance with setting up a custom domain name and hosting
- Help you determine the right focus and direction for your website
- Guidance with establishing an image and tone for your online presence
- Help you add or remove elements to make your website more appealing to your target audience
- Train you how to use the various analytic tools so that you can understand your website traffic better
- Make sure you have the core necessary elements that all websites should have
- Coach you through creating an attractive and professional blog
- Teach you how to utilize programs like canva, and unsplash to create compelling graphics and headers for all your platforms
- Explain the basic ways that you can make money from a website
- (if you need straight up web design services, click here)
Social Media -
- Advise you on what forms of social media are ideal for your particular business
- Coach you on how each social media platform is different and how to structure your posts to achieve the greatest effect
- Help you automate some or all of your social media posts so that you can operate more efficiently
- Help you set up custom email addresses and have them accessible on all your devices
- Assistance with creating, growing, and managing your mailing list
- Teach you how to create compelling newsletters that won't end up in spam folders
- Coach you on creating and self-publishing a book on Amazon
- Teach you the basic structure of a successful blog post
- Finesse your website copy so it reads well and keeps people wanting more
General Business -
- Introduce you to helpful apps and programs and teach you how to get the most out of them
- Keep you motivated and accountable
- Help you strategize and set priorities
- Identify community resources that are available to you that will help your business grow
- Guide you on what to outsource so that you can focus on what you do best
Cost: $125 per hour
Why don't we have packages or pricing plans like everyone else?
We thought long and hard on this one. In the end we realized that every client and every situation is so vastly different from another, and that no one ever really fits into a specific package. Some people need a teeny bit of help, and others need a ton. So instead of trying to shoe-horn everyone into some package, we just made it a simple hourly rate. However, that said, if you come to us and say, "I'm gonna need 50 hours of help" we can probably work out some kind of flat rate. Because we're flexible like that. Ready to schedule something? Fill out the handy form below and tell us a little about yourself and what you need. We'll get back to you with some open time slots!