Running a small business takes a lot of time. Whether you're a newly trained yoga teacher, a seasoned blogger, an etsy shop veteran, or a you've just opened your first coffee shop - social media is a key piece to the face of your business.
But managing social media accounts takes a lot of time.
Many people think they can just post to Facebook and Twitter a few times a week and call it good. Yet even that proves to be difficult to manage. We know you've got more important things to think about like, you know, running your actual business.
Let us help you. We know what strategies work and which ones don't.
Did you know that every social media platform:
- is unique in how the posts need to be formatted and structured
- has its own hashtag trends
- has a specific optimal image size
- sees a big jump in post reach when images are used
- draws a unique demographic that interacts in a certain way
You can't just take the same post and blast it out to all your accounts, it simply doesn't work that way.
What we will do for you
Why is frequent social media posting so important?
Because most social updates are only seen by a small fraction of your audience. Time of day, day of the week, social network algorithms, and a wide range of unpredictable factors limit the number of people who see any given update.
What does this mean for you?
It means you need to post more frequently than ever to get the maximum exposure. Besides - why publish a great status update or share a great piece of content or your latest greatest blog only to have it used once and thrown out like yesterday's trash? If we can schedule, automate, and categorize your social media posts then we can recycle your best content and status updates.
The best ROI for your marketing budget
In the past few years, social media marketing has become one of the most effective and cheapest ways to gain new business. Customers love businesses that they can interact with on a social level. Businesses with social media savvy often develop a rabid and loyal following that are all too happy tell their friends about all the good work you do and share the awesome content that you post. Don't waste your money on outdated mediums like TV/Radio/Print/Google Adwords. Engage directly with your customers instead and let them do all the work for you. A solid, consistent social media presence will help you gain an increase in website traffic, which will equal an increase in customers walking through your door.
How does this work?
To get started:
- We'll meet via skype or phone to learn about your business image and personality, discuss content, and work out the most efficient posting schedule.
- You will send us a handful of content (links, photos, blogs, etc.) to get you up and running.
- Create social media posts with your content for Facebook and Twitter
- Structure them accordingly - making sure they have catchy images, proper hashtags, etc.
- Establish an efficient rotation of your content
- Post your content on a schedule and frequency according to known "best practices" for each social network
- Add new posts into the rotation as new content arises
After the initial set up, all you will ever need to do for you social media accounts is:
- Send us new content to add to your rotation as little or as often as you'd like
- Pay your monthly fee
The fine print
You'll love this part. No contract, no commitment, no setup fee, quit any time.