- Items with an * asterisk are available for shipping
- Pick up is in downtown Phoenix
- Delivery is available with a minimum order
- To order, fill out this form
- Most items are free of gluten, dairy, and processed sugar.
- Contact me with any questions about ingredients or product sourcing
- Feel free to make special requests!
- Scroll through the menu below - it is organized by category.
- Meal service is available - contact me if you're interested and I can give you a personalized quote based on your diet, family size, special needs, etc.
Join us on Instagram!
This is one of those recipe that makes you feel like all is right with the world. It's uncomplicated, nearly impossible to fuck up, and it literally takes minutes to put together.
You are just 5 minutes away from sea salty, peanut buttery, dark chocolaty bliss. Everything is going to be ok.
Please enjoy this delicious recipe for blueberry sour cream pie with a crumbly top - it's even reasonably healthy if you follow the notes - and low sugar! Because let's taste the berries and not just a goopy sugar pile.
Ok, seriously. I'm not just saying "here's a recipe for cinnamon pumpkin granola". It really tastes like cinnamon. And pumpkin. It's as close to perfection as I've ever come with granola. And it's so easy:
This is one of those recipes where - yes it's healthy. It's gluten free, dairy free and all those other buzz words. But it doesn't even matter. Serve this at a party and no one would ever think it was a healthy.......
Growing a sourdough starter is stupid easy. It took me a few tries and a few different ratios until I found what worked best for me. The ratios that I give below....
You have to make your own nut butter. There’s just nothing like.....
So I really like this recipe because it's quick, simple, and the ingredients don't break the bank like some healthy raw desserts. Plus - these very much taste like rich, decadent "real" peanut butter cups.
Elderberry syrup making is somewhat tedious, but very easy and anyone could do it at home. I'm happy to share my recipe with you today! It is such a great immune boosting treat!
Ok, so we've had sticky toffee pudding all over the world, including some of the finest British establishments. This is the first time we've ever attempted making the real thing and I think we'll save this as a pretty solid recipe.
I get a lot of pleasure out of food and am not one to deprive myself, so we’re definitely not eating cereal and canned soup! In this post I share my best tips for eating organic on a budget, plus some inexpensive, easy, healthy meal and snack ideas!