Five years ago I quit my high-paying yet stressful job so that I could explore my passions in life and figure out how to make money doing something that I love.
I blog about everything, write books, design websites, travel, and help people to break out of the mainstream box that is our society. I believe that worrying about what other people think is the worst thing a person can do, and that if we could all just express what is truly in our hearts and minds then the world would be such a better place.
Here are some things I am currently working on:
- A Youtube series on sex education
- A book on relationships
- Creating new podcasts about sexuality, relationships, healthy lifestyle and exploring the world on a budget
- Joining a band and expressing myself through music
Here are three of the most terrifying & challenging things I have ever done:
- Spent a week alone in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, forced to be present with only my thoughts.
- Walked 26 miles in one day.
- Showed my penis to rooms full of strangers so that they could understand how foreskin restoration works.
I was born and raised in Anchorage, AK and when I was 20 years old I moved to Phoenix, AZ and have been here ever since. I lived a typical life, went to school, had a great corporate job, started a business, got married, all that junk. Then a few years ago I realized that chasing the American dream had left me unhealthy, miserable and depressed. So I decided leap way outside my comfort zone and start living the life I had always wanted. And just like everyone else who has ever done this, it has been the best decision I have ever made. Now my focus is on maintaining freedom and mobility and always staying prepared for the next big opportunity I encounter.