Free Birth Guide!
Get my free Quick Guide For Your Ideal Birth: 14 Easy Tips!
Birth Doula Package, $1,000
Doulas provide informational, emotional and physical support throughout pregnancy, labor, birth and immediate postpartum period. Our number one priority is your overall state of well being – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and environmental. If this is in-check then labor will take over, birth will unfold naturally and breast feeding will fall into place. We will dig deep, ask the important questions and love you through your process.
Birth Doula Package includes, but is not limited to:
- In person meetings during pregnancy to build our relationship, address your questions, and educate you.
- Unlimited contact (phone, email and meetings) during your pregnancy.
- Uninterrupted physical, emotional and informational support during your labor and birth, and 1-2 hours immediately postpartum.
- A back-up doula - you will meet the back up doula ahead of time in the event that an unforeseen circumstance arises and your birth doula is not available.
- Basic birth photography with your camera or mine. For any images taken, we typically choose 10-20 to “clean up” with some basic editing. All images will be given to you on a CD for your use.
- A postpartum visit: this normally takes place within a week or so after your birth. We'll come to check on on you, to visit with you, to reflect on your birth with you, etc.
Postpartum Doula, $25+/hour
My goal is to accommodate the needs of the mother so she can focus on her healing and her new baby. A good postpartum doula instills confidence in and provide self-help techniques and reassurance for the mother and family. Whether this is your first baby or your tenth, we will support you through this time of transition as you add a new little person to your family.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- light house work
- running errands
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- assistance with breastfeeding
- modeling of baby care techniques
- Assurance on what is "normal" for baby and mama
- Support for dad/partner
- Belly binding (material for belly bind is $30)
- Referrals to lactation consultants and other community services
Fee: $25-$45 per hour, depending on the time of day and day of the week. Fee details are in the Postpartum Doula Agreement.
Placenta Art + Encapsulation
I offer placenta prints, photography, encapsulation, chocolates, and more! Please click here for details and pricing.
Ala Carte + Add On Services
- Unsure about hiring a doula?
- Have questions about childbirth classes?
- Need feedback on your birth plan?
- Unfamiliar with Arizona's birthing laws, care providers, hospitals and birth centers?
- Want a kick in the ass confidence boost to do what you need to do in order to have the birth of your dreams?
- Need a hearty dose of the truth, without the sugar coating?
- Pregnant and completely lost, overwhelmed and unsure where to start?
That all may sound dramatic, but it's what we hear from women day in and day out. You are not alone and we can help you cut through the crap and get some clarity.
Fee: $50 for a 45 minute phone consult - includes an email recap of our conversation (recommendations, referrals, etc.)
The Steps to Making a Belly Cast:
- Mother coats her belly and breasts with coconut oil to ensure that the plaster does not stick to her.
- Precut plaster strips are dipped in water and quickly applied to the belly and breasts. Typically 2-3 layers will be put on. The application of plaster strips takes no more than 10 minutes as you are working quickly because the plaster dries so fast.
- Mother waits 15-20 minutes until the cast hardens enough that she starts to feel it pull away from her body.
- Cast is set to cure for 45 minutes or so, it can then be picked up and moved
- After 24 hours, cast will be reinforced with more plaster strips, and with one to two layers of plaster/spackle
- 24 hours after that you can begin sanding - this is the most time consuming part of casting
- Once the cast is sanded to your liking, you can begin painting and decorating.
Fees, including supplies:
Casting only - no reinforcing, sanding or painting - $75
Finish Touches - you bring us the raw cast that you've made yourself, we reinforce, sand and apply base coast of paint - $125. For a painted design, add $75.
The Whole Shebang - we cast your belly, reinforce, sand, paint, and design - $250
$75 - includes material and a demo of how to wrap your belly.
- Milk & Honey Bath
- Sealing In Ceremony for Mama
- Belly Wrap (material included)
- Ceremonial Tuck-In for mama and babe
More details coming soon!
Postpartum Nutrition Basket
Includes one quart of bone broth, one quart of raspberry leaf + nettle infusion, one quart of green juice, 2 half-pints of chocolate peanut butter protein pudding, and a dozen lactation cookies. Read more about our food and see our full menu by clicking here. $50 per basket.
We also have a full menu designed for mamas!
Travel Nanny Services
We have accompanied families of all sizes everywhere from Hawai'i to San Diego to New York City to Paris. From acting as an extra set of hands to a family of 6 in Disneyland to putting the baby to bed while mom and dad are out enjoying a leisurely Parisian evening to prepping lunch and packing the beach bag for the day, there's endless reasons why a travel nanny can add value to your vacation.
Fee varies greatly depending upon the number and ages of the children, the trip location, the trip length, and your specific daily needs. Feel free to contact us and we can start planning!